Cybersecurity is a growing concern for businesses of all sizes. Cybercrime is considered a huge emerging threat and leaders are now beginning to acknowledge the growing importance of the issue. A sound cyber insurance market has its role to play and is expected to grow exponentially, almost doubling in size in the next five years.
However, despite being one of the fastest-growing markets over the last decade, significant challenges remain. With cybersecurity attacks surging, premiums continue to increase, capacity is being reduced, and coverage restricted. As the market needs to find a balance between buyers’ demand for affordable cyber cover and insurers protecting themselves from systemic losses, what steps can the industry take to create a sustainable and affordable market for all?
The Cyber Risk and Insurance Innovation Europe conference, to be held in London on February 7, 2023 will address a plethora of issues affecting policyholders, re/insurers, brokers, MGAs, industry bodies and solution providers. This annual event, hosted by Intelligent Insurer, will bring together all the stakeholders for a productive discussion on the major concerns including cybersecurity risk assessment, underwriting challenges, growth opportunities and market cooperation.
Who Shall Attend Cyber Risk and Insurance Innovation Event?
Our networking opportunity is unique. We bring together leading cyber insurance experts with trailblazing MGAs and insurtechs as well as cyber security experts to learn, network, and get new partnerships off the ground.
Data Security/ Privacy
Centres of Excellence
Our previous cyber attendees by job title:
Full Day of Content Tackling the Biggest Issues in the Cyber Risk and Insurance Markets
Our speakers, sponsors, and delegates will assemble to discuss the greatest opportunities and challenges in the sector. Key themes include:
● The effects of geopolitics on cyber risk and the cyber insurance market: Discussing evolving threats and key cyber risk trends as well as the effect of geopolitical turbulence and further escalation of cybersecurity challenges on cyber insurance premiums
● Cooperation and partnership across Europe: Tackling the emerging cyber threats, current and future policy objectives in the field of cybersecurity and cross-border cooperation to support stability in an open and secure cyber space
● Raising awareness of the cyber risk and assessing the costs of cybercrime to businesses: Leveraging the expertise of the insurance industry and market knowledge on technology to improve organisations’ cyber risk management practices
● The anatomy of a cyber claim: Reviewing post-breach plans of action, best practices for handling cyber claims and fostering efficient claims resolution
● Finding a path to profitable growth: Assessing the challenge of underwriting cyber and growing a portfolio in the ever-restricting market, developing new capabilities, and embracing learning to keep up with additional underwriting requirements
● Navigating a hard market, systemic risk and creating a sustainable and affordable cyber insurance marketplace: Examining the industry’s readiness for a catastrophic widespread event and understanding a systemic cyber exposure
Our Last Event's Attendees Included:
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Chief Operating Officer
Head of Cyber Underwiting
Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA)
Chief Underwriter Cyber
Cyber Resilience Centre for London
Chief Operating Officer
European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO)
Head of Cyber, International & Cyber Divisional Leader, FINPRO UK
Global Head of Cyber
Why You Cannot Afford to Miss This Event
Access Cutting-Edge Content:
Thoroughly researched with the industry players, the comprehensive two-stream agenda presents a wide range of issues concerning the marketplace, delivered by the best minds of the insurance and risk sectors
Collaborate And Problem-Solve With Like-Minded Peers:
With 150+ attendees including policyholders, re/insurers, brokers, MGAs, industry bodies, business and solution providers, we bring together the entire ecosystem for a productive discussion and fruitful networking
Guarantee a Great Return on Investment:
With budgets under pressure, we know how important it is to deliver real value to our community at this time. This event offers affordable delegate passes, especially when you book as a group, so don’t miss this opportunity as we deliver great value for money
Socialise With Our Pan-European Community:
Following a packed day of learning and debate, join us for the networking drinks reception to reconnect with old contacts and socialise with new partners in an informal atmosphere—expand your network for the year ahead!
Stay ahead of the curve:
Learn first-hand about the latest discoveries of the tech world to help the industry mitigate cyber risk, build cyber resilience and prevent cybercrime
Don’t Take Our Word For It: What previous attendees have to say about the event:
Showcase Your Expertise And Do Business With Senior Cyber Decision-Makers With Real Spending Power
Position yourself as a cyber specialist: Showcase your solution at the event to educate senior insurance and risk executives on your area of expertise and secure your reputation with a unique and hard-to-reach audience
One-to-one interactions: We provide genuine opportunities for business meetings, so you’re guaranteed to build relationships with decision-makers and achieve real ROI
Supercharge your thought leadership campaign: Take advantage of Intelligent Insurer’s respected brand and powerful network, and get in front of 40,000+ unique visitors every month through pre-event Q&As, whitepapers, and webinars, plus post-event interviews and editorial